Artica Mail: An SMTP / Mail appliance
Artica Mail can be used to provide a full featured SMTP router or Mail server.
It claim to provide trough it’s Web interface a full “Postfix/Cyrus/Zarafa” features
- Delegations: Can delegate messaging management per organizations.
- Anti-Spam: Artica Mail provides update feature with a black/white-list database downloaded automatically in order to increase Anti-Spam rate detection.
- Content Anti-Spam: Allow you to manage the Anti-Spam content based on SpamAssassin.
- Anti-Spam Quarantine: Query, delete, resend messages stored in Quarantine area.
- Auto-Whitelist: Artica is able to automatically white-list addresses sent by your users.
- Backup On the Fly: Allows you to backup messages according rules before forward them to the MDA.
- Filter attached files by extensions: Allows you to create rules in order to remove unwanted attached files in messages according their extensions.
- Auto-compress attached files: Allows you to ZIP attached files according SMTP rules.
- Attachments monitor and statistics: Allows you to monitor all attached files in messages and build reports.
- Antivirus detection: Allows you to enable Antivirus scanning in messages.
- Disclaimers: Allows you to create disclaimers rules according sender and recipients rules.
- Statistics: Allows you to generate graphs and charts on refused, smtp flow…