By default, When a virus is found in attached file, Artica replace attachment with a warning, add the “* * * VIRUS * * *” in subject and forward message to the destination.
Antivirus rules are designed to change the default behavior.
- On the messaging section, click on Antivirus rules link.
- You can add rules by destination and/or source email address and change the result when found a virus in a message.
- Block attachments and pass: Is the default behavior.
- Save message in quarantine: Save the message in the quarantine area.
- Remove message: Silently discard the message without any notification.