Attachments monitor is a feature that allows you to query the history about all attached files passed trough the gateway.
This to retrieve if an attachment file as been correctly sent or opened by an user.
- This feature is a part of Policies service, you must have this service installed and running.
- It is available on the Organization administrators
- On the messaging section, click on the “Attachments monitor” link
- A table is displayed and shows you all elements scanned by the policies service.
- You can search elements by senders, recipients, file names, content types.