Using the Policies service you are able to enable the Anti-Spam Content filter ( based on SpamAssassin ).
- On the Policies service turn ON the “Enable SpamAssassin” feature.
- Return back to the Messaging section.
- The Anti-Spam link is turned to green.
- Click on it
- Enable Anti-Spam content delegation: Allow you to allow organization’s Managers to modify scores.
- Score to put messages in Quarantine: If the Spam score reach the defined value, then the message will be saved in quarantine area.
- Retention (quarantine): Set the maximal time to live of a saved message in quarantine database.
- Block the mail if Spamassassin score is up to: Will delete silently the message. Nobody know about it.