Refused statistics allows the SMTP manager and organization’s manager to build reports on refused messages.
- On the TOP menu, choose the “Statistics” button.
- Click on Build the Query.
- If you want to search a specific email address, set the pattern into the eMail search field.
- Set the first and last date to generate the report.
- The report is generated with graphs and charts.
Obtain data in CSV format.
- Is it possible that generated reports did not meet your needs.
- In this case, click on the Statistics button on the top menu.
- Choose “reports” icon.
- Find your generated report in the table.
- Click on the CSV icon.
- Click on the CSV icon in order to donload the CSV data