Auto-Whitelist is feature included in the Policies service. It allows the policies service to automatically save in the whitelist database all external email addresses sent by your users.
This white-list is used when enabling the Anti-Spam content feature and when enabling the GreyListing feature.
To judge that an eMail address can be added in whitelist, the policies service check if:
- The message is sent by a network/IP address saved in SMTP networks
- Or the message is sent by an user using the SMTP authentication.
- And the message is sent only to external users
- The Auto-Whitelist feature can be enabled on the Policies service section.
- You can display the Auto-Whitelist database in the Messaging section.
- Click on Auto-Whitelist link under Content Filters section.
- You can query/delete entries or add a new one yourself.